Monday, July 30, 2012

Ribbon Challenge

hello everyone! I finally got a few minutes to get away and get the new challenge post done.
I finished the fair last night & unloaded it all at my house. Now I have to figure out what to do with all this stuff! LOL My new modem still hasn't arrived so no internet at home so I'm back down at McDonalds using the wifi. So if you send me a message and I don't respond super fast....I'm not ignoring you....I just have very limited access right now. 
So this week our challenge theme is Ribbons.
The design team did an awesome job with their projects and I'm sure you will be inspired!

Abby

Arielle

Cristina

Donna

Gloria

Jenn

Mandy
Melissa O

Melissa S

Mette








1 comment:

Wendy said...

Stunning DT work. I love all the Dilly Bean digital images. Hoping I win this challenge so I can pick up a couple. Thank you for the ribbon challenge!